From Sea to Shining Sea – MEP SCO Events
Public events are scheduled around the country at regional MEP Centers. See each listing for more details and to share these opportunities for increasing supply chain performance. Please note, some Centers are still in the process of uploading events, so check back often.
Supply Chain Risk Management (June 23, Columbia, SC & June 25, Greenville, SC)
- What:This session helps you to identify the triggers of risk events, the importance of developing a plan to mitigate them when they do occur, and how to establish monitoring metrics and activities so you may be prepared for the inevitable. Participants will also learn how the financial impact of risk is determined and why a Risk Management Plan is an essential element to operational efficiency.
- When:June 23 & 25, 2015, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Where:June 23:Flextronics: 1000 Technology Drive, West Columbia, SC 29170; June 25: SCMEP’s Business Learning Center: 37 Villa Road, Suite 500 Greenville, SC 29615
- Cost:Free with lunch provided
- Register Here:http://www.scmep.org/risk-management/
Supply Chain Total Cost of Ownership (June 24, Columbia, SC & June 26, Greenville, SC)
- What:Supply Chain Total Cost of Ownership looks to provide participants with an overview of Total Cost of Ownership concepts, Review key elements of TCO, Contrast Piece-Part Variance method with TCO costing, demonstrate the importance of implementing an effective TCO strategy, and show how to use the TCO calculator to input data, interpret results and use the output of the analysis to make strategic sourcing decisions.
- When:June 24 & 26, 2015, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Where:June 24:Flextronics: 1000 Technology Drive, West Columbia, SC 29170; June 26: SCMEP’s Business Learning Center: 37 Villa Road, Suite 500 Greenville, SC 29615
- Cost:Free with lunch provided, includes a copy of the TCO Calculator (valued at $1,000)
- Register Here:http://www.scmep.org/total-cost-ownership/
Image courtesy of robcubbon.com